Thursday, June 11, 2009

Teaser...

It's been a little while since an update.  It's a shame, I know.  Life, however, is always life-ing and the Coupe hasn't had any attention.  

I spoke with Matt from Ionia Hot Rod Shop today and we talked hot rods for a few minutes.  In the conversation he slipped in how incredible the frame looks since they hand polished it and have been treating it with Gibbs.  I can only imagine what it looks like.  Seriously, that's all I can do until Linh and I head out to the L.A. Roadster's show on Father's Day weekend where I'll be able to snap some pics of it before it comes home.  It'll be in Ionia's booth on display --- that alone excites me!  I've never owned anything that's been displayable but these guys rule and I'm sure it'll be amazing.  I cannot wait to see it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment